MEKofTheMEKkingdomMEKofTheMEKkingdom

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 78 Fans

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Amazing series

You guys are the greatest, although this is the end of There She Is!! I really hope we'll see more animations from you in the future, your animation skills are incredible!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very moving

Such a contrast to the other parts but seems to reflect a lot about society and stuff.
It's really epicly done, you guys are masterful with animation.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

You never fail to win =o

Seriously jealous here, I wish I could animate stuff with ya :o
Awesome as always, not much else to say but all that crazeh shouting just did it for me, "USE YOUR ZAPPY GUN TO STOP THEEM D:"
Amazing work man : D

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Amazing!

I've seen this many times but am only now reviewing; just thought I'd let you know that I based a Gmod short on Youtube on this (Used it's idea and audio).
I've credited you at the end of the movie and also gave a link to this page from the authors comments so I hope that's alright.
Amazing movie; you've certainly got a hellova lotta talent :D

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Amazing!

This kind of animation and emotional projection are things that Flash animators strive to get; it's just so amazingly well done, I didn't think I'd ever see a new one, this was a great suprise!

Links Cucco encounter-P1 Links Cucco encounter-P1

Jawesome Coyman!

Great to see you work on this more; totally worth the wait; you ever need animation help, just call me.

Super Mario Halomen Super Mario Halomen

Hey hey!

Bloody good mate, the voices were totally ace, huzzah for the British, pish posh and all that.
Sprites may need a bit of work, like the enclosed space between Sonics arm and torso and legs still have a filled colour in there when it ought to be showing what's behind him and some of the quality of the actual level looked sorta shoddy; but I mean, it's still great though ^^ Just saying for the future and all that, also, faved.

HandsomeWarrior responds:

Thanks mate!
I didn't notice the space in between Sonics' arm until you said and I see what you mean.
Clumsy me! Thanks for pointing that out- I'll know better for next time!
Glad you liked the voices- a few people have been quite upset that Sonic was British, even though I think it suits him. You just can't please some people!
Thanks for the fave as well!
I believe it would only be good manners to mark your review as helpful- so I will.
Cheers!

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

I've seen this loads of times

Just getting around to actaully reviewing it though, there's not much to say except it's really really well done.
Although the drawings and stuff aren't perfect, they don't need to be and they are very expressive anyway, so...
Nah worries mate!
Very well done :D
Timeless ^^

"Boring" Christmas 2 "Boring" Christmas 2

Too funny!

Bwahahahahha!
Very good! Loved this mroe than the first one, the Santa Claus bit was so funny! ^_^
Keep it up! This has some great humour! :D

RyanTime2 responds:

thanks man
-RyanTime2

"Boring" Christmas 1 "Boring" Christmas 1

Surpirsingly good!

I didn't think it would be much from the logo sequence and the music slightly too loud, but actaully this was really good! Even the graphics had a certain stlye that was quite pleasent ^^
Good voice acting also!
Good ol' Wazza and Waluigi ^^
Here's hoping to see the second part soon. ^^

RyanTime2 responds:

I'm trying my best man XD it might be up next week too lol I'm having insomania doing it :P