MEKofTheMEKkingdomMEKofTheMEKkingdom

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 78 Fans

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Amazing series

You guys are the greatest, although this is the end of There She Is!! I really hope we'll see more animations from you in the future, your animation skills are incredible!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very moving

Such a contrast to the other parts but seems to reflect a lot about society and stuff.
It's really epicly done, you guys are masterful with animation.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

You never fail to win =o

Seriously jealous here, I wish I could animate stuff with ya :o
Awesome as always, not much else to say but all that crazeh shouting just did it for me, "USE YOUR ZAPPY GUN TO STOP THEEM D:"
Amazing work man : D

DS Halloween Quiz DS Halloween Quiz

Interesting in a good way.

The music was very suitable to the subject matter, you should just raise the volume of the introductory speech and loop the music (with a stop all sounds command if the quiz is to be replayed) and it will be grand.

IceDragon64 responds:

I spent a lot of time searching for the music and I am proud of the result. I did indeed make a much better and louder recording of the intro speech, but I didnt work and I had a deadline. As ever, I will work on it. I am unlikely to loop the sound, but I will consider it and talk it through with the D&S.
Thank you for taking the trouble to review.
Ice

CC Scene Creator V2.0 CC Scene Creator V2.0

Pie

incative-account responds:

i was joking fewel

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Well, like you said, it a bit pointless,

However, that does not mean that it isn't fun though, because it is very fun, although I got killed within the first minute, it was still very fun.

Something in the Sound Something in the Sound

Awesome!

I just browsed in the Audio Portal for one of the first time and this was playing on the FrontPage and I had to hear it again! It was very good! ^^